Voting in-person or by mail is safe, secure & should be easy — even during the pandemic.
Vote by Mail:
– Did you know? Absentee Ballots and Mail Ballots are the same thing!
– Request your ballot by mail by October 23rd at arizona.vote. We recommend requesting ASAP!
– Mail Ballots begin being sent out on October 7th.
– If dropping off your mail ballot in-person, skip the line! Walk straight to the front of the line and ask for the drop box.
Vote in Person:
– Early voting starts on October 7 — find your polling place below.
– Voters are encouraged to wear masks, bring their own pen, and maintain a physical distance from others.
– You can request curbside voting by looking for the sign outside the polling place.
Voters cannot be discriminated against based on race, color, or membership in a language group. It is illegal for anyone to intimidate, coerce, threaten, or use tactics that affect someone’s ability to vote.
Did you know that…?